ONTAKE MOXIBUSTION AND PULSE TAKING (FRANCE)
Is moxibustion too difficult to apply, too risky or too smoky? Discover the effective new moxa method from Japan that gets rapid results – safely.
Coming to the rescue of time-poor, present-day acupuncturists is the Ontake Method from Japan. This innovative approach uses a piece of bamboo filled with burning moxa wool to roll, tap and press on the meridians using a metronome programmed to each meridian’s frequency. The rhythmic application of heat, frequency and pressure triggers rapid shifts in your patients’ body condition and mood but this method generates only a little smoke.
This course is a dynamic mixture of theory and practice. You will learn:
- The pulse matrix – A simple paradigm and clinic routine to make your pulse-taking more accurate and informative
- The Ontake Method – Rhythmic moxibustion methods from Japan
- Dr Manaka’s meridian frequencies
- Ontake 1 2 3 – Adapting Dr Tan’s holographic system to Ontake
- Palpation skills
- Clinical applications, indications and dosage
These methods and techniques can be integrated into any kind of meridian-based bodywork method, including acupuncture, shiatsu and tuina.